Catholic Online Resources provides a series of well written funeral homilies to assist those who minister at the time of wakes and funerals. Our funeral homilies cover a number of topics from the unexpected death of a child, to the loss of a parent to the tragedy of suicide or murder. Each funeral homily is thoughtfully written to help guide and comfort family and friends through their difficult time of sorrow.
Funeral homilies that are currently available:
- Funeral Homily for a Loving Mother.
- Children’s Funeral Homily – death of a child.
- Suicide Funeral Homily.
- Funeral Homily for someone who suffered a long illness.
- Funeral Homily for the death of a young parent.
- Funeral Homily for murder victim.
- Funeral Homily written for a believer of Christ.
- Funeral Homily written for the death of a Priest.
- Funeral Homily for the sudden loss of a family member.
- Funeral Homily written for a person who stopped attending Mass.
- Funeral Homily written for a person has been blessed with a long life.
- Military funeral homily for the death of a soldier
Why Choose Our Homilies?
Our funeral homilies come in Microsoft Word format so that you can easily edit and personalize the sermon according to your preferences and preaching style. They are completely faithful to the Scriptures and clearly abide by the teachings of the Catholic Church. Additionally, you don’t need to be a subscriber to enjoy our services. Our homilies can be purchased individually whenever there is a need. Best of all, our homilies are affordable so that you can come back again and again.